Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lovin' her little bro...

Well, I have managed to survive 2 weeks with 3 children only with the help of my fabulous parents and my super husband! This sleep deprived time in my life is all worth it when I see Owen's little face! He has been such a joy and a very sweet baby. He is becoming more aware every day. He has started to smile at random and has a little dimple on his right cheek! Our love for him is growing daily. We are truly blessed to have him in our family.

3 comments:

Lazon Family said...

So adorable! I miss you guys. I wish Kaden and I could come hang out with all of you! I guess in a few months hopefully!

jessicasblog said...

Annie has now watched this video 50 times she loves it! Her two fav. things "Pay-pay and a Baaaaaby, soooooo cute" see you soon

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

They are BOTH just as sweet as can be!