Saturday, October 4, 2008

Owen Ryan Smith

What a surprise! On Sept. 30th at 10:05 pm, my water broke! We rushed to the hospital, thanks Mary for watching the kiddos, and at 4:46am on Oct. 1st Mr. Owen Ryan Smith was here! He was 8 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long. I couldn't believe that I had an 8 pounder! Yikes! He's healthy and beautiful and we are really enjoying him. Payton and Alex love their new little brother. "Paypay hold baby Ogen." I am shocked that I had him a week early, considering Alex and Payton were both a week late! The dr said that he thought I just ran out of room! :) We are so happy to be back at home. We were released from the hospital yesterday. More pictures of our sweet baby soon!

7 comments:

MiMi Lazon said...

What a precious family! Welcome baby Owen!
Love
Betty and Kelly Lazon

Kelley, Dennis and Kaitlin Adams said...

Congrats, he is beautiful. So happy for you guys. Welcome baby Owen.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's such a handsome little guy. Can't wait to meet him.

Blake Family said...

I was so excited to learn about the arrival of Owen! Congratulations to you all!!! Mom and Dad said that he is precious. We can't wait to meet him.

Shem the Wrench said...

Yippee!!!!! Congratulations! I LOVE the name Owen... it´s perfect!!!

TSHAA said...

Congrats! What a cutie! Who knew we would have our babies that close together. Hope you are all doing well. Take care and keep posting when you can!

matt and christy said...

He is too cute! i need to come over for a visit. i think i may have a cold but i am hoping it is just allergies because of the wind. i have something cute for him too. talk to you soon.