Love it! He is so sweet and huggable I can hardly stand it :) Just love reading what you've all been up to--thanks for the updates! Oh, and Ryan did a FAB job on your Christmas lights, looks so festive!! Love, Nicole
Thanks Crystal! Thanks for the coupon....I didn't get the shelves because they were too thin...they would be too thin to put books on. I got some paint and I will try again with the other ones. It was so good to run into you! I am looking forward to the day when we can all hang out again! Oh...and thanks for the diapers! :)
9 comments:
This is the cutest picture ever! Where did you find that hat? Sooo cute!
How cute! My mother-in-law just bought one of these hats for my nephew. I love this picture!
Owen is the cuttest lil man ever!!!!!! can't wait to see you guys!
He's the cutest chub scout I've ever seen! :) I love it.
Love it! He is so sweet and huggable I can hardly stand it :) Just love reading what you've all been up to--thanks for the updates! Oh, and Ryan did a FAB job on your Christmas lights, looks so festive!!
Love,
Nicole
TOOO Cute!! Can't wait to kiss those "chub-a-lub" cheeks in just a few days.
Thanks Crystal! Thanks for the coupon....I didn't get the shelves because they were too thin...they would be too thin to put books on. I got some paint and I will try again with the other ones. It was so good to run into you! I am looking forward to the day when we can all hang out again! Oh...and thanks for the diapers! :)
oh my goodness! I just love him! I can't wait to hold him tonight!! :)
He is so stinken' cute! i just want to snuggle him!
Post a Comment