The drive to OR. The kids were great so we drove the whole way. We were going to stop in Ashland, but didn't need to. Owen got a gold star for best traveler, he slept all 8 hours!!!
I can't believe you made it all the way. That is great! Looks like you all had a good time. Owen is such a cutie. I have to get to know him through the blog. :( I miss hanging out with you all.....not too much longer!!!
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Owen slept the whole way. What a cute crew you had.
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
Are you kiddng me? You guys drove all that way with all those kids?!? WOW!!! Happy Holidays!!
I can't believe you made it all the way. That is great! Looks like you all had a good time. Owen is such a cutie. I have to get to know him through the blog. :( I miss hanging out with you all.....not too much longer!!!
Post a Comment