Sunday, December 7, 2008

Chunky Monkey...

Owen had his 2 month check up yesterday. He weighs, drum roll please, 14 lbs 13 oz! He's in the 90th percentile! He is only 22 1/2 inches long. That's the 15th percentile. Ryan is beginning to worry that we've got a little ball on our hands! Mom's height, dad's weight! Ha! He survived his shots. So sad. Oh, he also has a 16 1/4 " head! That's the 90th percentile too. Ryan's Grandma Enita says he's "dainty" don't you agree? :)

7 comments:

kc said...

I just have 2 words for the Chunky Monkey - "OH MY!"

Kelley, Dennis and Kaitlin Adams said...

Wow, Kaitlin weighed only 15 lbs 14oz at her 12 month check up. Owen is going to surpass her very quickly.

He is soo cute:)

amy said...

He is so cute! You know I love chunky Monkeys!!
He is going to catch up with Ava in no time!! well maybe....
Love all the new posts!
Miss ya and hope to see ya soon...
Oh..I thought that was your house with all the lights and I about died! I was thinking Ryan was really gung ho this year! He could come over to our house! :)

TSHAA said...

Oh good job Owen! He is following in Lincon's footsteps. Gotta love those little tolls! However, Linc's head was always OFF the charts! He is so darn cute. Wished we could have seen you while you were here! Take care!

Blake Family said...

Owen is so cute...but then again, I wouldn't expect anything else - all of your children are beautiful.

I ate almost all of the cookies you made for my parents - and yummy...you're definitely a great baker.

I posted Disneyland photos (at least a few of the hundreds:-)), so check them out.

Merry Christmas!

matt and christy said...

he is such a cute chunky monkey! thanks for letting me snuggle him the other night at bunco, i loved it!

Lazon Family said...

He is sooo adorable and bigger babies are a true blessing! :) Thanks for the cookies....I think I ate them all in one day. They were delicious! Oh...and all I'm saying is that the Magic 8 ball pants do not belong to me! :)