
Alex is in the bottom left corner. Alex's martial arts school did a demo for the stroll. It was FREEZING! We realized that our kiddos don't have cold winter wear. Poor things. Payton was constantly shivering! Owen was toasty warm in a bunting I had for him. :)

Alex was nervous about performing in front of a big crowd. He actually threw up in the street before their performance! He rallied and ended up being in the 1st row! He did great!

What a cute little princess!

Payton enjoyed the cotton candy, but needed a hot cocoa!
4 comments:
Poor Alley Boy, now that's one bad case of the NERVES. I am proud of you for being a good performer for your martial arts group, way to go guy!
Wish we could've gone with you guys and watched Alex!
Oh darn nerves. Good for him for pushing through it. And, yes, Payton is quite the cute little priness. I LOVE That picture of her...looks like a little model toddler!
what a cutie pie payton is!
Post a Comment