Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm a fanopolis!


The BEST popcorn ever! My friend Amy and I went shopping yesterday to the beloved Galleria Mall in Roseville. They recently did renovations to the mall and added this shop! YUMMMMM!

3 comments:

matt and christy said...

i have not tried this yet but i will have to make a trip to the galleria just for this! And maybe a few other things too :) it was great seeing you at unity yesterday, we need to hang out more. have a very merry christmas!

amy said...

LOOOOOVVE IT!!! Im going to try the zebra kind next time!! :) I had lots of fun with you yesterday! Too bad we couldn't have spent all our money on ourselves!! Let's do it again REAL soon!

Blake Family said...

I saw this place there and can't believe I didn't try it! I'm a big popcorn fan - with what you're saying...I'm sold! Next time I'm there, I'll have to try a few different kinds.