Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And were off!

Ryan and I laughed when we saw our plane pull up. We are big OSU fans, not really U of O fans. This is a U of O plane. We still managed to land in Idaho safely, so were thankful for that! We started our trip in Idaho, visited Ryan's friend Emily. Then we drove to LaGrande Oregon to visit a lot of Ryan's family there. We had a wonderful time. Thank you Gpa Mel and Gma Judy for letting us stay at your home. *You have to click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new pictuers. Our trip goes as follows....

4 comments:

amy said...

Wow..you guys are always busy! it looks like you had a great time visiting with family and friends! too bad this friend never gets to see you!! :)
and then you have to leave again when we are actually having people over! well i wont be much company...its mostly for the guys!
yes..lets try and get together next week! jack really want to have alex over when he gets home! jack is wanting some kid (boy) company! his sister just doesn't do it for him!!
well...talk to you soon...

Blake Family said...

You guys have definitely been busy! Fun times!!! I love all of the photos. Alex is such a sweet boy and Pay is without a doubt getting even more cute with each day.

Kelley, Dennis and Kaitlin Adams said...

I love the UO plane, I have seen all the others (WSU, OSU, UW) but not the UO, I wish I knew when it flew and where and I would try to fly on that plane if I was going that way.
Looks like you guys had a good time. Great pictures.

~ said...

Be sure to check out what is going on at A Savvy Baby

www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com