
Ryan gave me a big surprise a couple of days ago. He came home with a card and told me to open it. Inside was 2 tickets for the John Mayer concert! I LOVE John Mayer! I've been a fan for a long time. He's playing at the Sleep Train Amplitheater on July 25th, and I'll be there singing along! To add to the surprise Ryan asked my BFF in the whole world, Jessica to come with me! She's flying in for the weekend and it's going to be a fun girls time! I am super excited. Thank you Ryan for the best surprise ever!
6 comments:
you lucky girl, that was so thoughtful of Ryan. I hope you guys are doing well.
You and Jessica are going to have sooo much fun! what a nice surprise. Good job ryan!
You better give him a big KISS for that one! What an awesome gift! And to spend it with your best buddy...even better! Have fun!
Glad to see that you put the poll on your blog...gotta go...I need to vote!!
awwww.... way to go, rhino!! you get extra points!
I heard about this BIG surprise! How awesome is that going to be! Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Have fun at the concert in 4 days. Way to go Ryan!! I love the baby name poll on your blog. I tried to vote twice, but it wouldn't let me; so I used dad's e-mail address and put in my other vote. hehehehe
Post a Comment