
We went to Old Town Sacramento after we dropped Jessica off at the airport. Payton and Alex at Munchies. They have TONS of candy and salt water taffy to pick from. Alex and Pay had no problem filling their basket. :)

Alex in front of the Union Pacific. You can take train rides along the river, but we
didn't go because it was
crunchin' in on nap time.

Alex was much impressed by this
lego bear.


Payton liked this frog puppet. It entertained her in the store.
1 comment:
Hey Crystal! I haven't been on the blog in a while...and boy, have you guy been busy!!! First and foremost, your Monterey tripped looked wonderful - we're heading to the coast soon and your photos made my anticipation grow even more. Secondly, the concert...you are too funny, and good for Ryan for being such a great husband. You feel about John the same way I feel about Harry Connick Jr. (which inspired me to change my blog music). I just love him! And lastly, my family and I saw you guys from a distance at the fair last night and your pregnant belly is so cute! See you soon.
Post a Comment