Well, were beginning to feel a little spoiled because we went on our 2nd vacation in 2 weeks. Ryan had a show to go to for work in Monterey and Payton and I got to tag along! I was so thrilled to be headed to cooler weather! 110 here vs 70s there! Whoo hoo!!! We stayed at a resort called Sanctuary, it was a great place. The pool was heated and the beach access was nice.
We also got to go visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was so much fun! Payton was in my belly the last time we were there, she enjoyed it much more this time around. Alex would have had a blast at the resort and aquarium, but he's still in OR for another week. We are looking forward to seeing him.
We're home now for awhile. Payton and I are in swim lessons for 2 weeks, Alex comes home and starts a summer school 2 week session, then we have their birthdays to celebrate and last, school starts Aug. 18th. Oh, I am going to miss the relaxation of summer days!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment