Looks like the name CARSON won! You all have great taste because that is my current favorite! :) Thanks for voting. Maybe he'll be a Carson Harper Smith??? Ryan is currently liking the name Graham. What do you think?
I voted for carson as well. thanks for the use of the camping stove, it worked great. we cooked our breakfast on it. No matt did not catch our dinner he was a little bummed that he did not catch any fish, we even went night fishing. talk to you this week. Oh tell ryan that sleeping under the canopy was a little rough and it was really hard ground. but i was a trooper! christy
I think I am still going for Carson Harper Smith...It flows with all the names..Ryan,Crystal, Alex, Payton, and Carson Smith. Think of signing Christmas cards....:)
6 comments:
I like Graham because I had a crush on Graham who was just on the Bachlorette. I voted for Carson though too.
I voted for carson as well. thanks for the use of the camping stove, it worked great. we cooked our breakfast on it. No matt did not catch our dinner he was a little bummed that he did not catch any fish, we even went night fishing. talk to you this week. Oh tell ryan that sleeping under the canopy was a little rough and it was really hard ground. but i was a trooper!
christy
I like Carson Harper because I voted for both of those names.
hmmm.... harper graham? graham carson? i like myles harper smith, personally. :)
decisions, decisions! hope you're feeling well!
I think I am still going for Carson Harper Smith...It flows with all the names..Ryan,Crystal, Alex, Payton, and Carson Smith. Think of signing Christmas cards....:)
Changed my mind, I like Carson James and his nickname can be CJ
Post a Comment