Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Smith is on his way... sort of...

More exciting news... I saw the Dr today and he told me that I am at a 2 1/2 or 3! He also said that I am fully effaced and the baby's head is DOWN! He said that I am a time bomb waiting to have a baby! We are going to break my water and start pitocin on Fri am if I haven't had the baby by then. He thinks I am going to deliver quickly! I am scared. Hopefully, I can get that epidural right away! Wish me luck and come visit us in the hospital! :)

5 comments:

amy said...

I plan on visiting!! That's if I can get a baby~sitter!!
Im so very excited for you to have this little baby! He is going to be so cute....
Keep me updated!! :)

Kelley, Dennis and Kaitlin Adams said...

I bet you are so excited, can't wait to hear the news and what his name will be.

Blake Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! Yeah!!!!!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Yeah!!! You'll be in my thoughts this week.

Amsterdam Bound said...

I can't wait to meet baby boy Smith!