Tuesday, September 23, 2008
An exciting 1 1/2!!!
I had my 38 week check up today and the Dr said that I am 1 1/2 cm dilated! I was really excited because I wasn't ever really dilated with Payton or Alex before the big event! He did say that he thought I would wait for him to get back from vacation next Tues. to be checked again. BUT, he also said that he didn't think I would be overdue this time! Pretty exciting/nerve wracking news! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like your mom may be jetting back down here sooner then she may have thought. great news and i will have my phone handy if need be.
Gimme a 2 1/2, gimme a 3 1/2, gimme a . . . (you get the idea): Hooray for dialation!! Go, go, go, Crystal!!!
Yeah! That is very exciting news! Nothing here so far. With Madi and Lincon I never dilated more than one until I was actually in labor...so ya never know!
How exciting! Any day now and your little bundle will be here!!
Post a Comment