Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Waiting is the hardest part


My sister was officially due yesterday. We are just waiting for that little Dylan to make his grand debut. We can't wait to meet him! Actually, his Aunt Crystal can because I have a horrible cold I have to get rid of before I can meet him. :) Thinkin' of ya Sis!

4 comments:

matt and christy said...

I have been thinking of your sister these past few days. I can't wait to meat baby Dylan as well. tell her i am thinking of her and chris.
yes we do need to get together, it has been a while. i will call you tomorrow.

kc said...

I hope you get better soon Crystal. Cute candids of the grandkids! You do a great job on the blog, I love it!

amy said...

Either your sister is tall or you are short!! pretty picture!! I can't wait to meet little Dylan and your little guy too! Have we decided on a name yet? I love Carson so I think you should pick that! Carson Ryan is cute!! :0 Miss ya....

Blake Family said...

So cool to be pregnant with your Sister! Special times.