Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gimme an S...

Soccer has begun and the Fighting Irish are at it again. Here's Alex raising his hand for a sub. He played the whole 1st half and was wiped out. We're not quite in soccer shape yet. :) That guy in the OSU shirt behind Alex is Ryan. He had to be a line judge.
Good sportsmanship boys. They lost by 1! Bummer.
Sophia is playing soccer this year. She is a full head taller than anyone on her team or any of the other teams for that matter! She's got some legs. It's hard to believe she's 7 and Alex is 10! She's doing great and really enjoying it. Go Sophie!
Kelly is 5 days overdue and I have 5 weeks left.... She'll be induced on the 10th if their isn't a little Dylan by then!

The headless belly. I asked Ryan to take a picture of the kiddos kissing their brother and I guess he took it literally as I smiled then looked at the pic without my head???..... MEN.

5 comments:

kc said...

LOVED all the pics. I am excited we will be for a game, it should be a kick.

amy said...

love the headless picture!! at first i thought it was your sister then i remembered you are prego too!! i hardly got to see the game...im going to not chat so much and hopefully get a front row seat next time!

Blake Family said...

Awe - I love the last photo. You have such sweet children! I can't wait to take a photo like that one...too cute!

I can't believe that you only have 5 more weeks! Wow.

We can't wait to spend our Saturdays on the soccer field as well. Good times.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

I thought I would check your blog to see what Kelly's little guy looked like...but no baby yet! Keep us all posted.

matt and christy said...

i wanted to check to see if there is any update on your sis. no news yet, keep us updated. i am thinking of her and chris today.