Friday, September 19, 2008

Encouraging words...

I had my 37 weeks Dr. appointment yesterday. He spoke some lovely words to me, "the baby's head is engaged!" This means that he is all ready for delivery and has dropped down into position. The dreamy doctor even went as far to tell me that I might actually deliver on time this time! (I was one week overdue with Alex and Pay.) I am trying not to get my hopes up, but Payton and I did go through some of her clothes to try and find some unisex baby items for her little bro. I came up with about a handful! Everything was pretty much girlie! It was a nice little stroll down memory lane to see all of her adorable outfits! Man that girl had TONS of clothes. We also retrieved the bassinet, bouncy seat, and swing. I need to wash everything. We did get Payton a big girl bed. We will be putting it together this weekend. Pictures to follow! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Shem the Wrench said...

amazing how many clothes they go through, huh?? luciya is only 17 months old and i think i have 10 boxes of clothes she no longer wears!! i'll look through and see if i can find any tiny unisex items... how exciting for you!!! all the best!

TSHAA said...

I tried to do the same thing with Lincon clothes and didn't find too many neutral things either. Oh well. I'll either be set when the baby arrives or have lots of shopping to do. Glad to hear you are progressing....Keep us posted! I'll be anxiously waiting for updates!