Sunday, September 28, 2008

A blast at Bishop's...



Today we headed over to Wheatland to visit one of my favorite places, Bishop's Pumpkin Farm. Not only does it have so much for the kids to do, but it has delicious food/sweets, and a cute craft shop. Although, Ryan and I did not realize that it was going to be 95 degrees today! With the heat and the bumpy hayride to get our pumpkins I thought I might deliver baby Smith at the farm! (ps Our current fav name is Owen.) Needless to say, we had a super time. Payton was old enough this year to really enjoy the fun Bishop's has to offer and Alex always has a blast! My main mission was to get a carmel apple and a pumpkin pie~ mission accomplished! Yummy!

3 comments:

amy said...

love all the photos! when we went i didnt get a treat or look at the crafts...so needless to say we are going back soon!! i can bring you back something sweet too!

TSHAA said...

Aw, Wheatland. Not many know that town now do they? I went to school in Wheatland up until I moved to Albany. We actually lived in Sheridan! Ha! I don't think anyone knows of Sheridan...you blink, you miss. :) Looks like a great time! What middle name do you have going for Owen? Harper?

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Hey, that hayride sure helped me. We went on a very bumpy hayride on Thursday and our little girl was born on Sunday.