Saturday, September 13, 2008

He's Here!!!




Well, now I am scared! Kelly had a crazy wild and LONG delivery. Why couldn't I go first? :) Dylan Robert Burks was born at 9:45 last night, Sept. 12, 2008. He was 8lbs 5oz and 21 3/4" long. He's perfect. He was so alert right when he arrived. It was fun seeing him look all around and make those sweet baby sounds. Addison and Sophia are thrilled that he's here. When I told them their baby brother was finally here they both started screaming and jumping up and down. Addison has a cough, so she had to wear a mask to protect her brother from her cold. Kelly is recovering today and already looking better. Baby Burks will be heading home tomorrow. His sisters can't wait for him to get there!

6 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Congratulations Auntie!! You're next! :-)

Adrienne said...

I am so happy for all of you. Pass my love and congrats onto Kelly, Chris, Addy, and Sophie.

Looking forward to seeing photos of your little guy when he arrives.

matt and christy said...

congrats! just keep a few in mind when your time comes.....epidural, epidural, epidural! you will be fine, we can't wait to meet your little one as well.

Kelley, Dennis and Kaitlin Adams said...

Congrats to your sister, you are only about a month away now and I bet you are are getting excited as well.

TSHAA said...

What a cutie! Our countdown has begun! I'm ready to meet this lil one and finally find out what gender has been growing inside of me for the past 36 weeks. :) Congrats to your sister..and you Auntie!

Amsterdam Bound said...

Now it's baby Smith's turn! I'll be in Chico for Becky's wedding in early October so hopefully I'll get to meet him before I leave. Fingers crossed!