Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The big girl bed!

We ordered her bed from JcPennys and I am really happy with the quality. It has a trundle that we still need to put together. She has slept really great in the big girl bed so far! The first night she slept until 9:30am! The bed has been a big hit, yet the box it came in was the most fun! :)



9 comments:

matt and christy said...

you look so big in your BIG GIRL bed Pay! i love the design of the bed. nice seein gyou today.

kc said...

Payton looks TINY in her BIG girl bed. She reminds me of the princess and the pea.
Also, it is amazing how much fun and entertaining a big box can be.

Amsterdam Bound said...

I'll be there in a week...gosh I hope I get to meet the baby before I leave for AMS!

TSHAA said...

Jess and I were just talking and wondering when these pics were going to be up. Thats great that Payton is doing so well in her big girl bed! What a cutie! Cute bed too!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Way to go Big Sister Payton!

Anna said...

Hi,

I'm back,

Love the Big Girl bed!

You guys make such cute kids, can't wait to meet "Carson"???

amy said...

so cute...can you believe she is in a big girl bed?? i bet you thought pay was going to be your baby forever! well she will always be your baby girl!!
just think...you are going to be starting over in about 2 weeks at the most! crazy!!! then you will really act like me...a scatter brain!! j~k
love ya...

Kelley, Dennis and Kaitlin Adams said...

So cute in her big girl bed, I love it.
You are getting so close to being done with your pregnancy, I bet you are getting excited for that little bundle of joy to be here soon.

Blake Family said...

I just love the princess bed. Too cute!